Let’s skip the witty introductions – just click below to become a Networking Ninja:
In case you missed everything over the past few weeks, you can view all the networking videos and tips right here:
- Why You Can’t Network Your Way Into Investment Banking – and What to Do About It
- My Own, Personal Networking Blunders and What You Can Learn from Them
- How to Network Your Way Into Investment Banking in 5 Simple Steps
- How to Break Into Investment Banking If You Have a 3.0 GPA, Graduated from an Unknown School, and Only Recently Learned English: 2 Case Studies
- Demo Video – Investment Banking Networking Toolkit
What would a new product/service be without bonuses? You’re eligible for 2 if you sign up this week before Friday, October 16th at 5 PM EST:
- 5 Personal Recruiting Consultations with me ($200 value).
- 50 Copies of the Unreleased 2nd Edition of the M&I Interview Guide – The 400 Investment Banking Interview Questions & Answers You Need to Know ($47 value).
Topics covered in this new interview guide:
- 50 Restructuring / Distressed M&A questions and answers.
- Dozens of more advanced technical questions – ideal if you’ve had a finance internship or worked full-time.
- How to discuss transaction experience in interviews – we go through questions to expect, how to structure your answers, and sample “good” answers to each one.
Selection for both of these will be random to ensure fairness.
If you win, you’ll be notified via email by October 18th (that’s 2009…) and will receive download instructions / set up a time to speak with me.
Coming Up Next
We’re going to take a break from networking for awhile (What else could we possibly cover now?) and discuss business school, lateral hiring (this must be one of the most common email requests received on this site) and other topics.
Meanwhile, you can browse the newly redesigned and upgraded Breaking Into Wall Street site and check out all the additions we’ve made to the modeling course right here.
There are now 34 hours of video instruction vs. 10 back in April, and 50 advanced modeling videos on the Microsoft-Yahoo proposed deal in 2008 as well as 33 Excel tutorial videos.
I’m also releasing something else that is badly needed and which will be completely free in the next few weeks.
I’d offer to give you a free prize if you can guess what it is, but I’m just about out of prizes to give out… maybe you can get credits redeemable toward anything else released here in the future. :)