The last time we did a Q&A, Bitcoin was worth… actually, about what it’s worth right now.
Since we’re back to that level, it seems like a great time for another round of questions and answers!
Among other topics, we zip through:
- How to position yourself for full-time recruiting, coming from a lackluster internship.
- The merits of quitting a new job within the first week (hint: there are none).
- Story makeovers at all levels – undergrad, MBA, and post-MBA.
- How to position yourself for IB/PE roles if you’ve had 10+ years of experience in corporate finance.
- PE recruiting and case studies, because everyone always wants to break in even if there’s a zombie apocalypse.
- And my usual responses to snarky comments, criticism, and requests for things I don’t want to do.
Climbing the Ladder: Accelerated Recruiting and Accelerated Quitting