Have you ever read an amazing autobiography?
Most famous people aren’t great writers.
But when a stunner comes along, it can electrify you.
My favorite is Andre Agassi’s Open, where he recounts his journey to become one of the best male tennis players of all time – and how it made him hate the game.
When I was younger, that sounded ridiculous: How could you spend your entire life on something but also hate it at the same time?
But then it happened to me.
Not so ridiculous anymore.
Part 5 of my life story explains how your passion could turn into your prison.
And how you might escape, even when the only “exit opportunity” looks like a leap off a cliff.
- Why you should be very careful of hiring “outside consultants.”
- Why listening to your customers can be a HUGE mistake.
- The #1 reason why you should not start a business, and why no one ever tells you this dirty little secret.
- The most powerful strategy for success in sales, marketing, and dating, and why it’s the opposite of what you might expect.
- And yes: Korean girls. A lot of Korean girls. OK, at least one Korean girl.